n parallel with projects and actions which aim at the environmental education and awareness, we are editing informational materials along these lines. Dissemination is necessary to make the greatest number of people aware. The kind of materials we use are very diverse.
n the section story books you can find the characteristics of those published up to now:
- Gina, el caganiu de Vallcalent (“caganiu” is the smallest chick of a nest)
- La aventura de Lani (The adventure of Lani)
- En Punxet, l’eriçó (Punxet, the hedgehog)
- La historia de Bavar y Kiwi, los osos del hospital de fauna de Vallcalent (Bavar and Kiwi story, the bears from the wildlife hospital of Vallcalent)
n the section books you will know those that we have published up to now:
- Fauna de les zones humides de Ponent (Wetlands wildlife of the Lleida province)
- Fauna urbana de la plana de Lleida (Urban fauna of the plain of Lleida)
and the one that we have at the moment under preparation:
- Patrimonios, miradas al mundo pirenaico and
- Patrimonis, mirades al món Pirinenc (Heritages, looks at the Pyrenees world).
ithin publications, you will find a section on calendars. Often, they are used in Trenca to let people know the local fauna and projects on species and natural sites. The last one is called Mundo rural vivo (Rural world alive) and is bi-annual (2012-2013).
nother informational material edited by Trenca are posters.
We have published so far:
- La cigonya (The White Stork)
- L’oreneta (The Swallow)
- L’ós bru (The Brown bear)
- L’eriçó (The Hedgehog)
- Els ocells de les basses (Wetland Birds)
- El projecte de reintroducció del falcó pelegrí a la ciutat de Lleida (The Reintroduction Project of the Peregrine Falcon in the City of Lleida)
inally, on the section other materials you can know even more informational materials edited by Trenca. From those, folders for school students have been the most frequently produced. Besides, we have edited leaflets and pamphlets, booklets, postcards, notebooks, puzzles…