Confidentiality and security are core values of Associació Trenca and we therefore undertake to ensure the User’s privacy at all times and not to gather any unnecessary information.
This policy has been designed to explain the information we collect, how and why we collect it, and when it is used. The personal data requested is necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you can contract.
All the fields that appear on ours forms will be required to be completed, so the omission of any of them may lead to it being impossible for us to meet your request, unless the form itself has fields of voluntary completion. Therefore, if this data is not made available to us, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service that you have requested.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Please be sure to read this notice carefully.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
As of May 25, 2018, in the European Union the processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We endeavour to treat everyone’s data in the same secure manner, wherever you are from.
- Party Responsible: Associació Trenca (NIF: G25411505)
- Address: C/ La Palma, 6-10 – 25002 Lleida (ES)
- Email: protecciodades[@]trenca.org
Our policy towards children
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 13, or where applicable, having sufficient legal capacity to enter into an agreement.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, you can not use our forms, or provide any personal information about you. If you are 13 years old, we recommend that you obtain the consent of your parents or guardians before providing us with your information. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
How we collect your data
We collect your information when you request from us more details about our services, contact us by email or phone (and vice versa), use our website, connect with us via social media and any other interaction we have with you. We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete. When you fill out a website form, email us, all the data is collected securely in our database.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
What information we collect
Personal information means information that can be used to identify and contact you. You do not need to submit personal information to access our website.
By submitting personal information through our website, you authorize to share this personal information for the purposes identified herein, such as responding to user inquiries, processing transactions and deliveries our products.
By providing this information to us we will assume that you have given your consent to the collection of such personal information.
How we use the information we collect
- Purpose: to provide a means for you to contact us and for us to answer your requests for information, and to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legal basis: the consent given by the users when they request information through our contact form, and when they check the acceptance box for sending information.
- Storage: once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by email, if no new processing has been generated, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mail, until you request cancellation of this.
Sending of Emails
- Purpose: to reply to your requests for information, attend to other requests and reply to your enquiries or doubts.
- Legal basis: the consent given by the users when they request information through the email address.
- Storage: once your request has been answered by email, if no new processing has been generated.
Forms for contracting services
- Purpose: to register you as a client and manage your orders.
- Legal basis: the consent given by the users when they register through our registration form, and when they check the acceptance box for information to be sent to them.
- Storage: until the users request cancellation of their registration or subsequently during the legally established periods.
- Purpose: register as a user, manage your request to send invoices for our services.
- Legal basis: the user’s consent when making the request through the form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Storage: until the interested party revokes the consent and requests the withdrawal of the service and during the legally required periods.
Subscription to our newsletter
- Purpose: to send you our sales, information and advertising bulletin about our products or services of your interest.
- Legal basis: the consent given by the users when they subscribe to receive our commercial mail and/or newsletters.
- Storage: until the interested party revokes his/her consent and asks for the service to be discontinued.
How long do we keep your data
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or the law requires.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be assigned to third parties, unless this is required in order to manage the services contracted or there is a legal obligation to do so. The following are some examples of how we may share or disclose your Personal Information.
Sharing with third parties
We only permit suppliers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, for example, transport carriers to shipping and deliveries our products, and with our Bank to process a payment transaction.
We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access information about you.
If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, and we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Legal Process. We may disclose your personal information to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information.
Rights regarding your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its processing under certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your specific situation.
- Request the transfer of your data in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Other rights acknowledged in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights
By means of a written statement addressed to the person responsible, either by post or email, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data.
Please note that if you choose to exercise your rights to have personal data restricted or deleted, then we may not be able to provide you with a full service.
If you are unhappy with how we deal with your Personal Information (and you are based in the EU), you have the right to complain to the relevant Supervisory Body within the EU. Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
Address:: Associació Trenca – C/ La Palma, 6-10 – 25002 Lleida (ES).
Use of Photographs and Videos
All photographs and videos published on this webpage will be used for legitimate purposes. We places special care and attention in the use and publication of these, which at all times respect the privacy of individuals that appear in them. In any case, if anyone is dissatisfied with the published photographs, they may request the removal of such content at any time, please contact us at protecciodades[@]trenca.org.
Images posted on this website contain personal data and comply with current legislation on data protection. They are not a publicly available source and may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, without the consent of those affected.
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis, first and third party cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or gather browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when you access our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, and since analysis cookies are used, we have requested your authorisation to use them and provided information about them. At all events, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time, so the user has time to decide whether or not to authorise them.
+ Info: Cookies Policy.
Security of your personal data
We have taken all security measures to protect personal data in accordance with the content of the provisions of the GDPR, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data that you provide.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Updating your data
It is important for us to keep your personal data up to date and that you inform us of any changes, as otherwise we cannot be held liable for its accuracy.
You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make and for the damages caused to us or to third parties.
Last updated 24 May 2018